You know how The Style That Binds Us is all about introducing you to emerging brands & products we are obsessed with? Not only do we tell you about new brands, we take it a step further and introduce you to the founder of the brand. Hearing the founder’s journey and listening to them tell you about all the details that makes them unique allows you to feel a part of their journey. When someone compliments you on something you’re wearing (for example), and you are able to say, “Thank you! This is by a brand called ______.” & tell them all about it allows you to be in the know AND might just make getting dressed seem exciting again.
Want to make your gifts extra special for Holiday 2020? This has been SUCH A YEAR, and we think your loved ones will appreciate a little extra thought. For example, last year, Delia gave her father & brothers some RISE coffee and shared our podcast episode & YouTube video with them. Letting them in on the history of the brand brought it to life, was so much more meaningful and got them all pumped up.
Below are some gift ideas based on what your loved one’s like/what you want to achieve with your gift:
- Does she like stripes? KULE is the ultimate brand for effortlessly chic style. You’ll find a curated selection of KULE pieces in this post along with a link to our podcast episode with their President.
- What to become a member of the Jagger family?! Jade Jagger considers all of her fine jewelry clients family. You’ll be SURE to impress with any & all of Jade’s exquisite pieces! Learn more here.
- Want to give her permission to pamper herself? Meet the founder of Savor Beauty in this podcast episode and find Angela’s beauty products in this post. She’ll feel like she’s at the spa just from smelling them!
- Has she learned about iconic illustrator, Michael Storrings? He’s got prints, puzzles, notecards, ornaments, etc. that would make for a truly unique gift!
- Does she usually give herself manicures at home? Deborah Lippmann is a great resource for nail care & polish. Meet Deborah in this interview + find her products in this post!
- Want to make getting dressed easier for her? Brochu Walker’s products are perfect for the modern woman’s lifestyle and will become her new go-to. We’ve got a podcast interview with their CEO in this post along with our favorite Brochu styles.
- Is she a beauty junkie? These are the best Vitamin C products on the market. Meet the founder of BeautyStat in this podcast episode + find links to his 3-product skincare line.
- Does she want to feel both powerful & sexy when she gets dressed? Here is a link to an interview with the founder of Amanda Uprichard + an assortment of their pieces.
- Does she love Beyonce, J. Lo, Mariah Carey and/or Jessica Simpson? Introduce her to Rita Hazan’s products this holiday season! Rita is a celebrity colorist which you can hear all about in this podcast episode + find her fantastic haircare line.
- Would she wear a pendant necklace? These coin necklaces each have a word attached to them, which would make for a very thoughtful gift! Hear from the founder, Jane Winchester in this podcast episode and find her necklaces in this post.
- Has she been wanting to try new hair products, but hasn’t gotten around to it? Living Proof is a GREAT brand for all kinds of hair. Hear from their CMO in this podcast episode and choose some new hair products for her here.
- Does she need to chill out more? Learn all about CBD in this video with the founder of CBD brand, Higher Wave Wellness, and find links to products.
- Want to gift her a fun top or dress for going out? Hear from the eponymous founder, Ramy Brook, in this podcast episode and shop from an edited assortment of her feminine styles.
- Help her create a signature scent for her home with Parisian it girl, Amanda de Montal. Learn all about how and why Amanda created her home fragrance brand in this podcast episode + shop from a selection of her products.
- Is she a beauty junkie? She has GOT to try Clark’s Botanicals. After their founder was paralyzed in his early 20s, his skin lost the ability to sweat, causing him to breakout. Learn all about his incredible story in this podcast episode + get her some of his wonderful & effective skincare products here.
- Does she love Jennifer Aniston? Her facialist, Mila Moursi, has a skincare line. Learn all about Mila & her brand in this podcast episode + chose some products to gift her.
- Does she love coffee? You MUST introduce her to RISE coffee! We cannot start our day without it. Meet one of the Co-Founders in this podcast episode PLUS learn how to make a barista-quality latte in under 5 minutes at home in this video! You can find links to the two coffee drinks we’re talking about in this post.
- Does she love France? Transport her to France with Bastide’s beauty products. Meet their Co-Founder in this podcast episode + find a shoppable selection of their products.
- Is she dreaming of going out and about again? Get her excited with one of Jeffrey Levinson’s minaudières. Get an assortment of them in this post as well as a link to this podcast interview with the founder.
- Does she like jewelry? Introduce her to Mateo New York this holiday season. Make sure to include a link to our podcast episode + video with the founder. Check out his pieces in this post.
- Does she do her nails at home? Give her some fun new nail polish this holiday season! We interviewed the famous manicurist, Jin Soon, in this podcast episode/video and included Jin’s polishes in this post. She calls them, “High fashion in a bottle!”
- Does she have a face mask she likes? Keep her both stylish & safe with these incredible statement face masks! (Use code TSTBU20 for 20% off on their website!)
- Want to help her drink water not sugar, stay hydrated AND caffeinated? Want her to use safe & functional sunscreen and deodorant? Hint is the brand for you!
Alison + Delia