We are excited to have Kara Goldin, the Founder & CEO of Hint Inc., on our podcast this week! Kara worked at Time Magazine & CNN in sales and worked at AOL as the VP of Electronic Commerce & Shopping before founding Hint 15 years ago. Besides the unsweetened flavored water (that comes in either still, sparkling or caffeinated), Hint Inc. also has oxybenzone- and paraben-free scented sunscreen and aluminum-free deodorant. Kara started Hint Inc. using savings in her San Francisco apartment and now has a $100M, 200 person company. She is the host of the Unstoppable with Kara Goldin Podcast & has just come out with her book, “Undaunted”. Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Want to try Hint’s products?? Check out our selection below!
Kara has won the following awards:
- Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs (2011)
- Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneurial Winning Women (2012)
- Gold Stevie Award Winner for Female Entrepreneur of the Year (2013)
- Forbes’ 40 Women to Watch Over 40 (2013)
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Northern California (2017)
- Fast Company’s’Most Creative People in Business (one of) (2017)
Alison + Delia