We are excited to have Kara Goldin, the Founder & CEO of Hint Inc., on our podcast this week! Kara worked at Time Magazine & CNN in sales and worked at AOL as the VP of Electronic Commerce & Shopping before founding Hint 15 years ago. Besides the unsweetened flavored water (that comes in either still, sparkling or caffeinated), Hint Inc. also has oxybenzone- and paraben-free scented sunscreen and aluminum-free deodorant. Kara started Hint Inc. using savings in her San Francisco apartment and now has a $100M, 200 person company. She is the host of the Unstoppable with Kara Goldin Podcast & has just come out with her book, “Undaunted”.
Want to try Hint’s products?? Check out our selection below!
Kara has won the following awards:
- Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs (2011)
- Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneurial Winning Women (2012)
- Gold Stevie Award Winner for Female Entrepreneur of the Year (2013)
- Forbes’ 40 Women to Watch Over 40 (2013)
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Northern California (2017)
- Fast Company’s’Most Creative People in Business (one of) (2017)
Alison + Delia