Looking to grow brand awareness for your company as well as increase your sales? The Style That Binds Us has a phenomenal event list made up of your dream clients, and would love to discuss hosting an event at your store. Our event list is filled with women who work in various industries, which is an opportunity to introduce or reintroduce a new customer to your brand/store. A person of note or the brand founder must be present. Email email@example.com to discuss.
We have hosted events with Intermix, HATCH, ba&sh, Edie Parker, Prabal Gurung, Schutz, Alexandre Birman, M.M. LaFleur, Sarah Flint, The Organic Pharmacy, Matriark, Tenet and more.
“We should do this again!” –Our brand partners find our events to be such a success that they always ask us to host another event and our event list always leave asking when the next event will be
Event format examples:
- In-store events:
- Goal: drive traffic to the store, sales, store/brand awareness
- Schedule example: networking and perusing followed by a fireside chat with the founder or person of note finishing with more networking and shopping
- Pop-up event:
- Do you want to increase traffic in your hotel, bar, restaurant or space? The Style That Binds Us can curate a selection of brands to create a pop-up shop. We have relationships with incredible brands as well as a fabulous event list filled with women eager to shop & connect
- Event format: meet & greet with the designers as well as guests experiencing your space, food, drinks, etc.
- If the event lasts longer than an evening, we can plan activations and activities
- In lieu of creating a curated popup, we could invite our community to your hotel, bar, restaurant or space to experience all that you have to offer. We can curate the guest list & ensure our community (who work in a variety of fields) know about your space, post about it and come back for more.
- The Style That Binds Us is on a mission to empower women to live their most stylish & fearless life. We want to set them up for success & provide the tools necessary to achieve their goals. One way to do this is to host a themed-panel about finance, accounting, career development, negotiation, etc.
- Have a space that would fit this format? We have an incredible group of women eager to experience new spaces, meet new people, learn & discover the hot spots in NYC that we’d love to bring to your space!
Feedback from pervious events:
- From brands:
- Yeidry Di Polito, Intermix Store Manager, “Hosting an event at Intermix Meatpacking with this mother-daughter duo was total success, and clients loved their exquisite styling expertise and their charming company! “
- Kelly Corey, Account Executive: “Working with Alison and Delia on a special event at Prabal Gurung was a pleasure from start to finish. We partnered on a Spring Shopping event at our concept store and made the planning process seamless and fun. They brought together a fabulous group of guests that were truly excited to explore the brand, shop our Spring collection and meet and mingle with Prabal himself. Alison and Delia were incredible hosts, making every guest feel special and welcomed, all while making sure the event was a success for our company. We are so thankful for their partnership and look forward to many more successful events to come!”
- “Working with Alison and Delia was an absolute joy from start to finish. We had to reschedule a few times given everything going on, and they were still able to get ~50 attendees to join our virtual show!” – Caroline Barton, MODATROVA Founder
- “Alison and Delia organized an incredible group of women for a holiday shopping and styling event at M.M.LaFleur’s new Upper East Side store. Not only were they so diligent about all of the work prior to the event (from getting the word out to their audience to developing a program that felt really aligned with our brand), they were expert hosts throughout the entire evening. The energy in the room was unparalleled! We love working with them and can’t wait to partner together for future seasonal launch parties and other opportunities.” -Maria Costa, Director of Brand & Integrated Marketing at M.M. LaFleur
- From attendees:
- “Thank you SO much for organizing such an incredible event!!”
- “Thank you for inviting me! The event was filled with meaningful conversations and storytelling with a focus on fashion. It was an engaging and welcoming environment.”
- “It was an intimate and enjoyable experience meeting the founder and learning about the inspiration for the brand. It was a fun and warm atmosphere – such a lovely evening!”
- “I really enjoyed attending the event. Hearing the brand’s story from the company’s founder resonated with me and I found a fabulous dress!”
- “Thank you for hosting such a great event! It was such a unique experience! Fashion has history, passion, and a story, and we were given that at your event! Everyone left with asmile and appreciation for the brand!”
- “The event brought together a splendid group of fashion conscious and curious women of NYC. For me, it’s easy to instantly fall head over heels with the beauty & function of a garment, but I tend to be less keen on the meaning and purpose of its conception. The experience brought their mission to life and gave awareness of the additional value that wearing the label would bring to my everyday; confidence, comfort, quality, and knowing likeminded women cultivated a community for women just like me.”
- “It was a warm evening, full of inspiring stories, friendly chat and champagne. We got a chance to meet the brand’s founder and learn about her journey, her inspiration behind the brand. I left with my head light and my heart full.”
Alison + Delia