Jade Jagger is an artist, creative director and visionary jeweler. She is the CEO & Creative Director of her eponymous jewelry brand, Jade Jagger Fine Jewelry, and also has an interior design firm, Jade Jagger Design.
In this podcast episode, you’ll get answers to the following questions:
- Walk us through your career path.
- Tell us about studying painting in Florence and how this led to your creative career.
- What’s your favorite medium for art?
- Tell us about Jade Jagger Fine Jewelry.
- Talk to us about how the pieces are made.
- What inspires you?
- Do you think elements from your childhood appear in your jewelry & interior design?
- Did you always know you wanted to start your own company?
- Tell us about Jade Jagger Design. What led you to interior design? How did you develop your eye for interior design?
- Walk us through a day in the life.
- What drives you?
- What’s your favorite piece of jewelry that you’ve ever made?
- How do you juggle both your companies/projects and being a mother?
- Any advice for how to stand out against your competition?
- What’s your first fashion memory?
- Any advice for how to stay true to yourself despite what others say/assume about you?
- What’s next for you?
- Where can people find you?
We love this quote about Jade: “I LOVE MICK AND BIANCA, BUT JADE’S MORE MY SPEED. I TAUGHT HER HOW TO COLOR AND SHE SHOWED ME HOW TO PLAY MONOPOLY. SHE WAS FOUR AND I WAS FORTY-FOUR.” ANDY WARHOL
Here are some of our favorite pieces of Jade’s jewelry!
Alison + Delia