A huge thank you to Blaire Brown for having our Co-Founder, Delia Folk, on the Curate Your Success podcast. During the episode, Blaire asks Delia questions like the below. Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Learn more about Delia’s brand consulting services here.
How to create a brand identity that speaks to your target audience
- The fashion industry was hit hard during Covid. What do you think about the current state of the fashion industry? Do you see a comeback?
- How does a brand stand apart from competition in such a fast and competitive industry? Is there a method to stand out from the crowd aesthetically?
- Fashion is all about self expression, aesthetics and overall lifestyle. What would you say goes into a brand identity in order for it to be an all encompassing experience?
- How should a designer narrow down their audience? Are there a # of steps/strategies we can go over to finding their audience?
- Once they narrow down their target audience, what’s the next step to ensuring your brand is “speaking” directly to the audience?
- What kind of streamlined processes do you recommend fashion entrepreneurs have in their toolbox before they go all in promoting their product?
- What advice would you give to new fashion designers that are close to launching their brand, but aren’t sure how to market themselves?
- What book has inspired you the most as an entrepreneur?
- What does success mean to you and how do you curate your success?
Alison + Delia