A big thank you to Alisha Crossley for having us on your podcast! Alisha is a fellow Southerner and wedding photographer that we thoroughly enjoyed speaking with. In this episode, we answer questions to questions like the below. We haven’t yet talked about what it was like as mother & daughter for us growing up, why we are so close, etc. so we are excited to share how our bond was formed & how it has remained strong with you in this podcast. We hope you enjoy!
- A five year goal/vision that scares you?
- What book/ books have had the most impact on you?
- What advice do you have to show up FULLY in one’s life despite perceived imperfections?
- What is it like working as a mother and daughter?
- Alison, what is your favorite thing about working as a stylist?
- Delia – what’s something you distinctly remember that Alison did to make you feel cherished or significant?
- Outside of work, what are some hobbies you guys enjoy?
- How was it for the two of you as Delia grew up?
- What was Delia like as a child?
- Have you two always been close?
- Alison – what is one piece of advice you’d give our audience on intentionally forming a bond with a younger daughter? What about as a teenager and beyond?
Alison + Delia