Stephanie Coughlan founded Image Intelligence in 2018. Before becoming an image consultant, she had executive roles at Glamour, Self magazine, Hearst UK & ran Responsible Media representing media brands including Vogue, The New Yorker, Self & GQ. She holds 2 graduate degrees from Harvard, & honed her image consulting skills at F.I.T. at the Image Resource Center of New York, which is where I studied as well! I invited Stephanie on the podcast, because I felt our recent phone conversation warranted sharing with our community. Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
During the episode, Alison asks Stephanie questions like:
- Tell us how your former career enhances what you do today.
- Let’s discuss the difficulty with finding clothes for real women these days and how we arrived at this place in fashion.
- Let’s discuss how to combat the phenomenon of feeling invisible as we age.
- Do you have any brands that you return to time and time again when shopping for yourself and clients?
- Any tips on how someone can make their current look more modern without spending a large amount of money?
- Where can people find you?