We are excited to welcome Lydia Fenet to The Style That Binds Us podcast! Lydia is a bestselling author (Claim Your Confidence & The Most Powerful Woman in the Room is You), podcaster, principal auctioneer and speaker. She has had a remarkable career, and we are so excited to speak with her about her books, career, confidence and more! Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
During the episode, we ask Lydia questions like:
- Tell us what you do and how you chose your career.
- I love the stories of your childhood and your father coaching your teams- the little hands together to yell “Never give up!” Before each game. How has that family mantra helped you throughout your life?
- Why do you think some women have more self confidence than others?
- Is confidence a skill that can be learned or is it innate? Is it something that has been inside us along?
- I really love how you include personal examples of times you have hit bumps in your career to show us that you made it through and so will we. Will you tell us about your first book tour and the woman in the back row?!
- You give actionable steps in this book as well. What are a few of the most important ones you can share?
- The dramatic and traumatic car accident was life changing. Please share with us how you found strength and did not let the experience defeat you.
- This book, I believe, will be life-changing for women. Will you also tell us a little about your first book?
- Crafting/changing your message if it isn’t working, storytelling, consumer psychology – any tips?
- Where can people find you and what’s coming next for you?
Alison + Delia