Thank you to Melanie Barr for having our Co-Founder, Delia Folk, on the She Built It podcast! Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. During the episode, Melanie asks Delia questions like:
- You started your career at Versace in Men’s Wholesale. Then at Barneys New York on the buying team – did you always know that you wanted to go into fashion and what drew you to it?
- Tell us about the pivotal moment when you decided to make the leap (like we say at She Built It™) and launch your business?
- You consult with brands to craft their wholesale, direct-to-consumer & marketing strategies. What is your approach to working with clients and how does your approach improve their businesses?
- You are a mother/daughter duo in your company – how does it feel to be able to work and build a company with your mother?
- I will be honest – I love clothes but I am the worst shopper and I think it became worse during COVID. If there is a box that shows up at my door I’m all in…..you support women to take the stress out of getting dressed and going shopping. How are you able to do this with your styling services?
- You have a passion for speaking about fashion and judging competitions. What inspires your drive to do this?
- Magic happens when we focus on the part of ourselves and our business that brings us joy – what is one way that you make sure to live your joy each day?
Alison + Delia