Get ready to elevate your New Year’s Eve celebration to unforgettable heights! We’re thrilled to bring you the ultimate guide on how to throw a fabulous New Year’s Eve party that will leave your guests talking well into 2024. From dazzling decor ideas to mouthwatering culinary delights to delicious libations, our curated suggestions are designed to make your celebration the highlight of the year.
Create a festive ambiance with chic decorations that set the mood for a night of glamour and revelry. Our expert curation will allow you to transform any space into a stylish haven for celebration. Going for timeless elegance or trendy extravagance? We’ve got you covered.
Elevate your toast with expertly crafted cocktail recipes and delectable appetizers that will tantalize taste buds. Whether you’re hosting an intimate gathering or a lively soiree, we have food & drink suggestions that will make your party a culinary delight.
We’re here to ensure every moment of your celebration is filled with joy and excitement.
Don’t just throw a party – throw THE party of the year! Stay tuned as we unveil a wealth of ideas and inspiration to make your New Year’s Eve celebration absolutely fabulous. Get ready to usher in 2024 with style, sophistication, and a whole lot of fun!
Wondering what to wear to your NYE party? Get our suggestions here.
*Click any of the images + hyperlinked (underlined) text to learn more/shop. The black squares with a + can be clicked/shopped as well
Did you see us on GMA, and want to stay up-to-date with our content? Subscribe to our newsletter here.
Drinks to serve:
Non-Alcoholic Manhattan Recipe
- 2 oz The Spirit of Bourbon by Free Spirits
- 1.5 oz The Spirit of Vermouth Rosso by Free Spirits
- .25 oz Rich simple syrup
- 2 dashes Aromatic bitters
- 1 Orange peel expressed
- 1 Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass and chill (if not already)
- Stir and pour into a chilled coupe
- Express orange peel over cocktail and discard
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry on a cocktail skewer
- Notes: Pre-chilling the ingredients avoids unnecessary dilution
Since espresso martinis have been one of the most popular drinks of 2023, here’s a recipe in case you want to serve them at your NYE bash:
- 2 ounces Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate (any caffeine level)
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1 ounce Coffee Liqueur, preferably Mr. Black
- 1 tablespoon Himalayan Sea Salt Caramel Flavor Elixir
- Coffee beans to garnish
- Add 2 ounces Explorer Cold Brew Concentrate
- Add 2 ounces Vodka
- Add 2 ounces Coffee Liqueur
- Add 1 tablespoon Himalayan Sea Salt Caramel Flavor Elixir
- Add 1 cup ice
- Pour into martini glass
- Add Coffee Beans to garnish
New Year’s Rockin’ Eve host, Ryan Seacrest’s, Ginger Lemon Paloma mocktail recipe
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger, for rim
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, for rim
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
- 4 ounces Health-Ade Ginger Lemon
- 2 ounces club soda (optional)
- Grapefruit wheel or wedge, for garnish
- Directions here
Keep your guests hydrated with Lemon Perfect
CHAMPAGNE WITH A GREEN TWIST
- Add Apple Cider Vinegar and mint for a guilt free, greenified champagne
- (Also add an 8Greens 8Greens daily tablet or 8Greens detox tablet for a super green boost).
Looking for a non-alcoholic option for your NYE party? Try Moment! *Use code STYLE15 for 15% off
- Holiday bundle 36-pack for 15% off from now up to the 24th of Dec
- Dry Jan BOGO 20% on the drinks from the 24th of December up to 15th of Jan
Wondering how to store the drinks? Get a SquareKeg!
Food to serve:
The Style That Binds Us