Are you struggling to look professional on Zoom?
Are you trying to figure out the best way to present yourself virtually? I feel your pain! This is uncharted territory and our “new normal”, video conference calls aren’t going away any time soon, if ever, so why not spend a little time now to learn how to create your best look going forward? There is much more scrutinizing going on at such a close distance. It’s human nature! No more chatting from a safe distance at the water cooler! There are some things you are doing that are actually sabotaging rather than helping you unfortunately.
Let’s work together to give you every possible advantage using my tricks and tips that you won’t find on Google. By the end of our time together, your colleagues will be dying to know your secret! Whether it’s a one-time interview, a weekly or daily meeting, or a special event, I have you covered.
Here’s the way it works:
Both 30 minute and one hour sessions are available. *It should be noted here that I’m very aware of the financial situation that COVID-19 has created for so many people, and have adjusted my prices accordingly. This is a small investment in cost and time for a very large return.
You will learn about:
- The importance of lighting and location of computer or phone
- How to set up the best possible background (The background can be used to your advantage, and is definitely something people notice).
- How to put together a workwear wardrobe from the waist up, including jewelry.
- The best way to wear your hair and apply your makeup for Zoom.
There are articles on this subject and tutorial videos (I’ve even made a few!), but this takes it a step further. This is a one-on-one, highly interactive experience in every way, tailored specifically to YOU.
- “Thank you! I followed your recommendation on what to wear for virtual meetings and everyone has been saying how put together I look in quarantine!”
- “Thank you for helping me prepare for my virtual job interview. I followed your advice and felt super confident. I feel like I really nailed the interview!”
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your complimentary style discovery call!