A conversation with a holistic doctor, Nat Kringoudis
We are excited to have Nat Kringoudis on our podcast! She is a doctor of Chinese medicine, Acupuncturist, Author, Speaker and all-round natural fertility expert. She is the host of The Wellness Collective and The Period Party podcasts & healthtalks YouTube channel. She has a women’s wellness clinic called The Pagoda Tree in Melbourne, Australia that she founded in 2003. In this episode, learn more about your body, hormones and how to feel your best self.
Nat has written three books: Beautiful You: Your body is talking, it’s time to listen, Well & Good: Supercharge Your Health for Fertility & Wellness and Fertilise Yourself
Nat had us on The Wellness Collective Podcast to discuss how to use your style to your advantage, what to do and what not to do when it comes to fashion, how you dress is far more than just what you wear and more.
Questions we ask in this episode:
- Walk us through your career path. What led you to focus on women’s health & hormones?
- How can women improve their hormonal health?
- Do you concentrate on hormonal health for women in child-bearing years or do you have advice for women during menopause as well? If so, what are some tips you can give them?
- Any remedies for period cramps?
- Let’s talk fertility/infertility:
- What is your advice for women who are trying to get pregnant?
- How can you remain mentally healthy during this challenging time & not let it take a toll on your relationship with your partner & others?
- Any ideas to reduce stress?
- What are happy hormones & how do we achieve that?
- Tell us about your mentoring group.
- What is the Luteal phase of your menstrual cycle?
- How can we negate PMS?
- How can we better listen to our bodies?
- What should we be eating vs. avoiding for happy hormones, infertility, periods, etc. (Delia is a vegetarian!)
- How can we sleep better and what messages do we get from our sleep patterns?
- How can we fall asleep faster?
- What does waking in the middle of the night suggest?
- How can we hack our hormones to be healthier, slimmer and happier?
- What is the 8x8x8 rule?
- Any advice to negate bloating during your period or bloating in general?
- Any natural remedies for migraines?
- What are Yo/Nuts?
- What is the biggest fertility disrupter in modern diets?
- Tell us how the different stages of our menstrual cycle affect how we feel (more creative on our period, etc).
Alison + Delia