10 things I do before work
I recently found myself often stating the phrase, “It’s rather insane” to describe certain things or situations. Mornings before work are a busy time, especially since you have a deadline as to when you must arrive. Below are 10 things that are a must for me before arriving at work
1. Eat breakfast: Peanut or almond butter sandwich on Ezekiel Bread if working out, Acai Bowl if not
2. Workout: Sweating out the stress is a must for me to start off my day. Workout classes are my go-to
4. Check the weather: Base outfit off sun, snow, rain, etc. Always prepared with an umbrella!
5. Get ready: here’s a link to my skincare & makeup routine with shoppable links
6. Read The Skimm
8. Check work emails to ensure there aren’t emergencies
9. Pack your lunch: mine usually consists of some type of yogurt bowl or overnight oats
10. Caffeine: tea, matcha or coffee!