On the latest episode of The Style That Binds Us podcast, we speak with Dr. Kolbe Hancock who is a Physician at Spring Fertility to talk all things fertility preservation and freezing your eggs. Listen to this Egg Freezing 101 episode on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. We hope you find the episode helpful!
During the episode, we ask questions like the below:
- What is Spring Fertility?
- Let’s talk about freezing our eggs.
- Can you walk us through this process?
- Who is a good candidate for this?
- Different states have different laws. Is there anything we should keep in mind when deciding if we want to freeze our eggs?
- What are the costs?
- What is an egg?
- What is an embryo?
- Should you freeze eggs or embryos?
- Biologically, what happens to the body at age 35 that makes it harder to get pregnant?
Want to learn about how to get pregnant, IVF and birth control? Listen to Part 2 of this podcast episode.
Alison + Delia