A huge thank you to the William & Mary Entrepreneurship Center for having us on the William & Mary Entrepreneurial Thinkers podcast to discuss opportunity discovery! William & Mary defines opportunity discovery as seeing opportunities where others do not. In this episode, a student, Savannah Orsak, asks us questions like:
- Delia, since you went to college at William & Mary, what was your favorite spot on campus?
- How did studying Marketing inform the rest of your academic career and the start of your professional journey in Fashion?
- What was the most formative course or activity at William & Mary?
- Tell us about your career paths before founding The Style That Binds Us.
- Alison, would you describe your experience in styling as entrepreneurial?
You can listen to this episode here.
Alison + Delia